If you have a passion for a fast paced, dynamic and technology driven work environment then PDA, Inc is the company for you. Our Corporate Store Appraisers work with our Corporate Store Managers using the latest technology to manage a caseload of assignments. This includes appraising automobile, heavy equipment, and recreational vehicle damage. Also, evaluating total losses and determining salvage value for insurance settlements. The position interacts with customers, repair facilities and insurance companies.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Scheduling your day
- Driving to and from assignment locations
- Estimating auto, heavy equipment, recreational vehicles, and property
- Evaluating total losses for insurance settlements
- Contacting customers, clients, and claimants
- Documenting assignment files
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Great communication skills
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and customer service skills
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced performance driven environment
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail orientated and self-directed
- Ability to act with discretion
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Great benefits package that includes full medical, dental, vision, STD, Life Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid on the job training and a promote from within philosophy
- Semi-annual bonus
- Amazing company culture
Property Damage Appraisers (PDA) leads the industry in quality, accuracy and responsiveness. Founded in 1963, our team serves more than 2,500 clients and completes more than 405,000 estimates and inspections annually. PDA has more than 250 offices and 650 appraisers who work professionally, quickly and efficiently to serve clients all over the United States.
JOB TYPE: Full Time
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in vehicle damage appraising along with knowledge of basic insurance principles.
- Working knowledge of estimating platforms like Mitchell, CCC, or Audatex.
- Ability to manage schedule including working remote from a home office.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to provide information in a clear and concise manner and to communicate with a variety of individuals.
- Effective analytical skills to gather information, analyze facts and make recommendations based upon information collected.
- Required to obtain and maintain all applicable licenses.
Click Here to Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Property Damage Appraisers, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law.