1. What data we collect and how we use it
What we collect
We may collect the following categories of data and information on our Website and use them for the purposes explained below:
- Website activity: Data and information about your browsing activity on our Website, and data and information in email, text and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our Website. For example, your device's IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier. Also, data and information collected through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which may provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number.
- Other Information: Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Third party data and information: We may collect additional data and information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
How we use what we collect
We require this data and information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- customize, measure, and improve our website, products, and services;
- provide, maintain, and protect our products and services and develop new ones;
- deliver targeted marketing to you;
- contact you by email or phone about your account or our services including to market our services to you or for market research purposes;
- notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- customize the Website according to your interests; and
- provide your information to our affiliates and subsidiaries or to third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party[ (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
2. Cookies and related technologies
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular, where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
5. Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our Website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Company unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Company when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
7. Contact us about questions or concerns